Research Associate, Department of Radiology, Northwestern University
My core area of research is to develop a fully automated artificial intelligence system for endoscopic disease segmentation, detection, and localization. I am very optimistic that the AI tool can act as a second pair of eyes for the endoscopist providing them with the opportunity to improve the quality of endoscopy and make better decisions.
- I am serving as the Guest Editor of “Applications of Artificial Intelligence for the Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal Diseases“. Please feel free to submit your work.
- One paper was accepted at MICCAI 2022.
- Two paper was accepted at CBMS 2022.
Awards and Honors
- Received the first-ever Paper with Code contributor Award
- CBMS 2020 Best Presentation Award Finalist
- Best paper award at International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC 2018), Hawaii, USA.
- Best Poster Presentation award at International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC 2018), Hawaii, USA.
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship, Government of India (2006-2007).
- Fully funded PhD Program at UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Fully Funded Master’s Degree program at Chosun University, Republic of Korea
- Medical image analysis
- Medical image segmentation
- Deep learning
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy & wireless capsule endosocpy
- Radiation oncology
- Polyp segmentation, detection, and localization
- Surgical data science
- Prostrate and lung caner segmentation
- Robust and trustworthy AI systems
- Ethical AI
- Sport Analytics
PC Member and reviewer
- 3rd International Endoscopy Computer Vision Challenge and Workshop (Endocv2021) (Challenge organizer)
- IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME) 2021
- IEEE 33rd International Symposium on Computer Based Medical Systems (CBMS)
- 28th ACM International Conference on Multimedia
- 26th International Conference on MultiMedia Modeling (MMM 2020)
- MediaEval Benchmarking Initiative for Multimedia Evaluation (MediaEval2020) (Challenge organizer)
- 25th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (Challenge organizer)
- 2020 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo
- ACM International Conference on Multimedia 2019 (ACMMM 2019)
- 25th International Conference on MultiMedia Modeling (MMM 2019)
- IEEE Special Track on Deep Learning Applications in Medical Care 2019
- ACM Multimedia Systems Conference 2018
- 31st IEEE Symposium on Content Based Medical System (CBMS 2018)
- MediaEval Benchmarking Initiative for Multimedia Evaluation (MediaEval2018)
- 27th ACM International Conference on Multimedia
- 13th International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Network and Learning Systems
- Medical Image Analysis
- Pattern Recognition
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Applied Soft Computing
- Computers in Biology and Medicine
- World Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Artificial Intelligence In Medicine
- Medical Physics
- Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering
- Signal Processing: Image Communication
- PLOS One
- Digital Signal Processing
- IET image Processing
- IET computer vision
- Electronics Letter
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence
- International Journal of imaging systems and technology
- MICCAI Student Member
- Norwegian COINS Research School of Computer and Information Security
- Artificial intelligence Lab, Oslo Metropolitan University, Oslo, Norway
- IEEE Student Member
I am open to collaboration related to my research topics. If you are interested in these topics, please feel free to contact me.